- 1 What is the Latest Version of AAAD APK
- 2 Which is the Best App to Download from AAAD APK
- 3 What is the Cost of AAAD Pro/Premium
- 4 What to do if AAAD is Not Working?
- 5 How to Clear App Cache
- 6 Why Fermata Auto is Not Showing on My Car’s Screen
- 7 How to Enable the Developer Option in Android Auto
- 8 How to Enable Unknown Sources in Android Auto
AAAD is a third-party app downloader for Android Auto. It allows you to download and install apps like Car Stream, Fermata Auto, Screen2Auto, and many more apps. These apps enable you to access YouTube on your car’s screen and watch movies and TV shows saved on your phone’s storage directly on your car’s infotainment system.
Some users are facing several problems with this app so we decided to solve all the common issues that people are facing with this AAD APK. Read the whole troubleshooting guidelines carefully to easily fix all the problems that you may be facing with this app.
What is the Latest Version of AAAD APK
As of now, V1.4.4 is the latest and updated version of AAAD APK which was released in May 2022.
Which is the Best App to Download from AAAD APK
It has a collection of more than 15 apps that you can install on your Android Auto but the free version allows you to install only one app in 30 days so you must be very careful while downloading the first app from AAAD because you will not get chance to download another app until the next 30 days. It is necessary to download the app considering your requirements.
If you want to mirror your phone to your car screen then you can use the Screen2Auto App or if you only want to use YouTube then Car Stream is the perfect app for you. But if you want an internet browser, YouTube, Watch videos from your phone directly to the car’s screen then you can use Fermata Auto.
What is the Cost of AAAD Pro/Premium
AAAD Pro is the premium version of this app which allows you to install unlimited apps at a time, no need to wait for 30 days. If you want to explore all apps in AAAD then you can purchase the premium version of this app which costs €3.5.
What to do if AAAD is Not Working?
We have tested the AAAD app on Android 10, 11, & 13 devices and it works fine. In your case, if the app is not working then you need to downgrade the Android Auto version installed on your phone.
How to Clear App Cache
Clearing the app cache enables you to clear all the data so that you can restart the app as you’re using it for the first time. It also an effective way to optimize the app’s performance.
By following these steps, you’ll be able to clear the accumulated data in the app cache, making room for new information and improving the overall performance of your device.
- Go to your device’s Settings.
- Scroll down and tap on “Apps” or “Applications”.
- Find the AAAD app and tap on it.
- Now, you will see an option called “Storage” or “Storage & Cache”.
- Tap on this option and then click on “Clear Cache”.
Why Fermata Auto is Not Showing on My Car’s Screen
There might be many reasons why Fermata Auto is not showing on your car’s screen. You might have not enabled the developer option in Android Auto or you might have not enabled the Unknown Source. Here we have shared the complete tutorial to enable the developer option and unknown sources in this troubleshooting tips so check it out from below.
How to Enable the Developer Option in Android Auto
- Open Settings and Search for Android Auto then tap it.
- Scroll down a bit and tap on the Version and Permission Info multiple times until a popup window appears on the screen.
- Close the popup and tap on the three-dot icon in the top right corner.
- Click on “Developer Settings” to open the developer options.
How to Enable Unknown Sources in Android Auto
- Once you have enabled the “Developer Option” by following the guidance given above.
- Open the “Developer Settings”
- Scroll down and enable the option labeled “Unknown Sources”.